Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bob Dylan


Bob Dylan. I want to be able to write something worth it’s wait as a tribute to a man’s work, that I feel and admire. But I found myself struggling to write something inspirational and poetic to go along with how I feel when I listen to this man’s music and I found it near impossible to tell you, someone who either has or hasn’t listened, no experienced the music of a man who is just as important to music as Elvis Presley and The Beatles, and wouldn’t be the same with out him. Out of all the people who I fallow in “art”, Bob Dylan is one of the few I’d shake his hand and just sit down, and have a cup of coffee with him and talk about nothing. There are a few of them, and he’s definitely on the list. So this post maybe short, but I’d advice to go to you-tube and look up some Dylan, or download his stuff, or by an album or I-tunes the hell out of him. Because like it or not, his work will stand in the light of music for decades to come. Here’s to Bobby D, and the millions of people you've inspired, can't wait till I actually have that cup of joe with ya'.

- A.

1 comment:

  1. Bob Dylan is great. I think my favourite albums from Bob are Highway 61 Revisited, Bringing It All Back Home, and Desire, but there are so many to choose from.

    Cool post.

    ReplyDelete