Monday, June 15, 2009

Blank Generation


Even Flow (4) - Nothing Specific.

I joined Twitter, I feel dirty for doing so. I like the idea of randomly posting nothing important on it. A bit of random nothingness seems to be quite entertaining. Even more so when someone might actually read it.

I was listening to Richard Hell and the Voidoids - Blank Generation. It’s a fantastic album, it’s characteristics have been adopted by many punk bands since it’s release. It was a great buy on my part. I think I should write another review of some random album again, giving me something to do would be awesome, so why not.

Currently, I am in the middle of casting changes for my film. It’s become a bit of a trouble, but I am sure I’ll have it pinned down in no time.

I killed a paper wasp today, it was inside the office, am I proud of killing one of these peaceful creatures ?$#^ yes I am. It can stay outside of my house, but once it enters, it’s thorax is grass.

I wrote a lot today, nothing too important.

Read a lot, was insulted by the idea of “Generation Y” and that I may be apart of it. Which I reject completely.

I was recently, at the I AM fest, which I was only there for about a 30 minutes, then walked to Reckless Records, which is a straight shot down the street from the congress theater. I love that place, just sad that it is about a hour or so away in perfect traffic from where I sit now. Oh Well, but I will be there again, eventually.

… I really have nothing interesting to talk about.

… Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment